i bought a brand new camera and i can use it but my camera also has a MP3 player on it and it doesn't allow me to install the program beacuse "C:\WINDOWS\System\sda\sdpaums.dll" cannot be found...please help me...i want the mp3 player that i payed for...and i looked for the file on my computer using the search option and it finds the folder and the file but when i double click the file it says it doesnt exist...help

Contributors
Views
12 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Bear

i bought a brand new camera and i can use it but my camera also has a MP3 player on it and it doesn't allow me to install the program beacuse "C:\WINDOWS\System\sda\sdpaums.dll" cannot be found...please help me...i want the mp3 player that i payed for...and i looked for the file on my computer using the search option and it finds the folder and the file but when i double click the file it says it doesnt exist...help

If you just purchased this camera I would suggest you call the tech support of the camera maker. They should be able to walk you through the install.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.