Hi, My name is Melanie and I installed sbcyahoo on my computer. For some reason my internet option is frozon on MSN Homepage and will not let me change it. How do I do that. Plus, I can`t get sbc yahoo page to just pop up unless I go to inernet explorer and then it is slow even after I get to my sbc home or email page. What is going on? How do I change this. I have tryed everything I can think of doing and no luck. Please help.... Thanks, Melanie

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

could you please clarify for me a little more,

For some reason my internet option is frozon on MSN Homepage and will not let me change it

Are you talking about your homepage in general, like you cant change it? or dont know how? and

Plus, I can`t get sbc yahoo page to just pop up unless I go to inernet explorer and then it is slow even after I get to my sbc home or email page

do you mean you cant get IE to automatically start on the SBC homepage?

post with more details and ill be glad to help

Hi Melanie, welcome to TechTalk :)

Before we dig into the various possibilities, could you please tell us exactly what you have tried when you say that you've tried everything you can think of? By giving us as much detail as you can, we can get to the root of problem most quickly.

i just install motherboard and other components, with full istallation of window xp but computer keep freezing, the mouse is sluggish in draging.

Can anyone help pls.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.