Hi friends !

I an using ADSl Broadband connection. This is a limited connection and I cannot download for all the time. I want to put auto download during night 2:00AM to morning 8:00AM since that the free time(during which any download will not be acounted in the limited download account). I want to make auto restart, auto connect, auto download and auto shut down. Using Internet Download Manager I am able to download by setting schedule. With another software I am able to shut my system down. Is there any software using which we can auto connect the internet.? I need my internet to get connected at 2:00AM only and to get disconnected at 8:00AM. Please reivew this and suggest me something

Thanks !!!:)

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hi friends !

I am using ADSL Broadband connection. This is a limited connection so that I cannot download all the time. I want to put auto download during night 2:00AM to morning 8:00AM since that is the free time(during which any download will not be acounted in the limited download account). I want to make auto restart, auto connect, auto download, auto disconnect and auto shut down. Using Internet Download Manager I am able to download by setting schedule. With another software I am able to shut my system down. Is there any software using which we can auto connect the internet.? I need my internet to get connected at 2:00AM only and to get disconnected at 8:00AM. Please review this and suggest me something.

Thanks !!!

Sorry for posting the same here. In the previous post I made some mistakes.

hi you can use IE

Internet Explorer > Tools > Internet options > Connections

choose your default connection and use "Always dial my default connection"

Remember to have your connection saved your password.

Hop to help
koorosh

C'mon guys, this thread is years old.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.