CSCGAL I Need more robust [bb] Codes to choose from

Go into your User Control Panel, then to Options, and then to Show Enhanced (WYSIWYG) toolbar, if you haven't already. It's a lot more robust than the standard toolbar for posting.

Heh.

Lovely. :)

Heh.

Lovely. :)

Yeah CSCGAL Is letting me look at her BB they are intense!!!

BB?

umm i am tying to download all those worm romovel things i did alot but not done how many viruses do i have that u can see on my task manager what do u want be to do with that aida32 thin BIG"B"AFLEX i still have it and u never told me what to do with it and i still have like 24 processes on my task manager isnt that alot not like iam a comp genis but shouldnt u have less like 10 i want them gone so i have more ram i think i got a virus or sumthin cause i cant play games online anymore cause it lags too much i think i got it on a game sever cause one day i was playing and all of a sudden my ping blasted through the roof and i have dsl its was ussaly real good like 35 and it was tight but now i have like 128 and in about 30sec it blast throught the roof so i dont now what to do and its not just that game i try playing UT and that dont work either what do u think it is and whats wrong if u know or have any questions please write and if u think u know what virus i have then i will go download a removal for it thanks for all the post trying to help me i really want to get this fixed taht why i bought this computer if i cant get in fixed in like a week iam sending it back to dell so they can fix it or sumthin cause iam pissed off anyways i shot a good round of golf today and upland hills but i still suck compared to my brother and my dad concerding they play blues i play gold silver they lanch it the air and mine goes up like 10ft and starts rolling but i think all get that good

alright man you got 1 out of the 5 virus(plural)
I need screenshots of your services
start/run/services.msc

take some screen shots (jpeg) center the window in the middle before you take the shot
also take some screenshots of your ctrl+alt+del

remeber hit refresh to see what I post
update and run AVG again
update and run MOOSOFT LIVE again

i deleted that can u tell me a stite i can get it still

i have snaglit but i would send pics but there to big can i e mail them to u

no save them as JPEG file type

just hit the print screen key and copy/past into a editor and save it as a jpeg file !

what is jpeg or whyahtever i ussaly go to manage attachements i have alot of pics and there good but it dosent work it says there to big or some stuff like that

pics

more pic is that enough information

whoops pics here

needfix, sorry but this could be a long one

from what i can see of your jpegs you sent in of your services, i would disable the terminal services, themes and the upload manager. to do this single right click 'my computer' on yr desktop, left click manage, then click on the plus next to services and finally click on services, u can modify the services here by highlighting each of them and select the properties

once you've done this click on: start, run and type in msconfig and press enter, select 'selective startup' then click on the startup tab along the top.

in here i would uncheck the boxes next to winnet.exe as this prog is pointless, also commwiz.exe,

unchecking the boxes prevent programmes running in the background after you have booted up your pc, they won't start unless you tell em to

free from: www.tomcoyote.org/spybot goto this site and download this, this should remove the msmgt.exe as this is a trojan from what i've read and its pulling a little of your resources

if you get probs take a look at:

http://www.faqs.org/qa/qa-3023.html

could also goto :

http://www.megadownloads.info and dowload a regcleaner, also i'd have a look for some of virus/firewall software mate

hope all goes ok

i'd also search for the names eg, winnet.exe,

once found and finished searching,

go into task manager and end the process of what you are searching for, then delete the files and empty the recycle bin, do another search as some are irritating little f*cks!

Do not confuse the young Apprentice pls hes only 14 . He also knows how to disable services the way I showed him in my post but I see he has not disabled them like mine.The screen shots you took NEEDFIX were the same ones you posted days ago.I can no further help you. All you need has been posted..................THE SHAMAN HAS SPOKEN last post2thread

what?i dont understand i did do yours like mine didnt i i disabled them and stuff should i do what he said?

i have no idea what your talking about i did disable the ones u told me too and i just got some search and destroy do u know where i can turn my computer in and they can fix it for me i live in california

The corner or walk and don't walk,computers are us .lol

iam calling mcafee right now and then i will get updates then do a virus scan and it should find them and then i can get them off my computer anyways i called dell and i only have 18processes now? he told me to go to start,run,type msconfig, then go to selective start up and check evreyone except process system.ini file then start,search temp then make sure nothin in there but if there is right click on internet explore properties then click delete files and delete cookies and clear history.

Now thats technical support for you. DUDE YOU GOT A DELL!!!!

i downloaded norton 2004 and updated it and it found the following in a toolbar folder babe,conwiz,url2,cnbabe.dll,exit,winnet then adware.commonnames and one is adware.clearsearch but it says to unistall adware but the intructions are stupid in says to go to control panel then add and remove programs then look for common name but i didnt find it does anyone know what i should do?

i downloaded norton 2004 and updated it and it found the following in a toolbar folder babe,conwiz,url2,cnbabe.dll,exit,winnet then adware.commonnames and one is adware.clearsearch but it says to unistall adware but the intructions are stupid in says to go to control panel then add and remove programs then look for common name but i didnt find it does anyone know what i should do?

CommonName can be removed by Spybot Search & Destroy. Go to http://www.download.com and search for "spybot" to download. Be sure to get the updates before first scan. Also see http://Security.Kolla.de for more info on Spybot Search & Destroy.

FIXED thanks though i ow it to dell big b afflex and csgal

Dude you did it you learn quick need fix!!!
Good deal

thanks dude u get a new picture like evreyday

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.