I would like to know how can i change my nickname's fonts in MSN Messenger.. i wanna change from Arial Bold to Chinese fonts...........

Thank you

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I'm pretty sure that you can't change the font for your nickname, but if you can you'd be sure to find the instructions here:

www.mess.be

If you mean the font that you type with then you could probably find ways of changing it into Chinese fonts, but the person you are talking to will not be able to read your messages unless they, too, have the same font installed.

Good luck :)

I'm pretty sure that you can't change the font for your nickname, but if you can you'd be sure to find the instructions here:

www.mess.be

If you mean the font that you type with then you could probably find ways of changing it into Chinese fonts, but the person you are talking to will not be able to read your messages unless they, too, have the same font installed.

Good luck :)

Well, changing my nick and the fonts as i type i know that.. but i dontknow how to change my nick's fonts e.i my nick is "UNE" and i want it to be either in Chinese or Arabic letters..u know what i mean...thny you ......;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.