On my machine registory and taskbar is disabled even if we enable after second it disabled again.how i can resolve this issue.
kindly help me on this part thanks

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

WeLcOmE vijayk
are you on a network or is it your home pc

Generally this is spyware related (if you're not on a network with policy's etc.) To fix it you can try getting into safemode with networking (in case you need to get a spyware scanner). Also you may try and get HijackThis. It is a very good tool for seeing what is really being loaded on your system at bootup and of course it's free. Search google for it if you need to but be VERY careful with it. It is a very powerful tool and you can screw things up pretty easy if you go around removing random things from the registry. Ask questions here if you need help knowing what to do in it.

Im thinking user rights/permissions if its on a network.but then again if it isnt rights than it might in registry or spyware.so good call viennaPro

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.