I have been having black and blue screens of death since I updated my drivers for ATI Radeon HD2600 video card in my Toshiba A200 laptop. When it finally recovers, and searches for an answer to the issue, it always suggests I download the lastest drivers. The latest drivers available are the ones I have installed. OS is Vista Ultimate with 2 gigs RAM. Any ideas or suggestions?? It seems to crop up more often if I'm running two monitors.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Did you download the drivers from ATI or Toshiba? A lot of times the PC manufacturers will edit drivers to work with the rest of the system. You should also try the Toshiba website to see if there are any patches/fixes for this issue.

Thank you for your reply. I downloaded the drivers from ATI. I'm pretty sure the Toshiba site just pointed me there for the downloads. I'll try Toshiba's site for a discussion, but I hadn't really seen anything there on this issue.

Rick

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.