I am using windows 98, when I tried to install new fonts, I can't find the option install new font in the file folder.
Pls help me to solve this problem.
Hey thar chief, how's it hangin'?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think if you want to install a font all you have to do is copy it into the Fonts folder, which is located here:
C:\Windows\Fonts (I'm assuming that you installed Windows to the C: drive)
After that, the font(s) should be available to use in your word processors and whatnot.
Good luck :)
yes i aswell ran into a problem like that.
-heres a few steps/suggestions to solve your problem.
1. click the start menu , click on control panel and in the control panel select the icon called Fonts.
2. from there , click file and you will see a catagory called install new fonts, click on that.
3. in the list of fonts box, you should see your recently downloaded new found you made from whenever.
4. click on your selected new font and click install.
5. now heres the tricky yet annoying part, some programs only allow certain fonts. so you will have to bare with that.
* going back to #1 , right after you have downloaded your found off so and so website you will have a pop up with 2 or 3 or maybe even 1 folder thats contained in it. click on all of them and see wich one contains an alphabet with your new font. select and grab that file/ or copy it and paste it to the font folder in your control panel.