Hi All
Using windows XP I am having problems E mailing pics via the My Pictures Folder.Clicking "E mail this Folder"in the Pic task pane brings up the pic size window.click o.k.here and instead of the E mail message coming on screen the Msn log in passort window appears click ok here and then nothing happens.I am not very experienced with computers so any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Bill

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

is msn your default email program .if not try this .
go to Internet explorer ,tools /internet options /programs and select what email program you want to use as the default .and try again .
Maybe if you do use MSN ,when you are loging,put in you password and see if you can check off to login automaticly

Checked out your suggestion but everthing seems to be ok.Outlook express is the default E mail program. I changed the system over from Fat32 to NTFS a couple of months ago and I am beginning to think maybe this has created the problem, What do you think? Thanks for your time
Still mystified Bill

How do you connect to the insternet dialup or DSL/Cable .If dialup do you connect first and then click on the email this file in the my picture folder .
Not sure if the file system change would cause this ! I dought it would .

The connection is Dial up. I connect first and then Click "E mail this file" in the my pictures folder.

How do you connect to the insternet dialup or DSL/Cable .If dialup do you connect first and then click on the email this file in the my picture folder .
Not sure if the file system change would cause this ! I dought it would .

Just noticed :clicking the "send to " button has the same effect.Ah Well

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.