I am continusouly adjusting the gamma settings of my riva tnt 2 graphics card and increasing the brightness and so on . Everything gets bright and etcetra but when a video plays in windows media player , it's extremely dark for some reason . I'm sure that it's with my media player .

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Have you got the latest drivers from Nvidia?

I am continusouly adjusting the gamma settings of my riva tnt 2 graphics card and increasing the brightness and so on . Everything gets bright and etcetra but when a video plays in windows media player , it's extremely dark for some reason . I'm sure that it's with my media player .

If everything else is okay, then you'll probably want to adjust just the brightness and contrast within WMP. To do this, you'll need to select Enhancements from the View menu and select Video Settings. From here you can adjust the hue, brightness and contrast for the video and it'll save the settings between sessions.

Regards,

Martyn

I tried it . but the pointers do not move at all if i use the mouse or keyboard . The pointers for hue , saturation and video are all set in the middle and do not move at all .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.