I'm not new to the world of computers, but I am new to a lot of problemes with windows vista.
With my bitdefender, I learned that I have a trojan.qhost.akr trojan, and I tired finding a solution on the web, but was unable to follow up on the instructions since it didn't quite match up to what I had.
secondely, when I open up my computer, I get 3 error messages,
C:\users\*username*~1\appdata\local\temp\nnnoNdbx.dll (this file cannot be found)
C:\users\*username*~1\appdata\local\temp\skftlimx.dll (this file cannot be found)
winsqs32.rom (specified module could not be found)
And I think because of one of these, I cannot open CD programs with my PC, but I can access other documents on my CD/DVD drive.
Could anybody help me with this. I'm sure it's simple, but it is currently beyond my abilities. Thanks
Hi, please start a new thread in the Viruses/Spyware forum and post a new HijackThis log.
- Please download the latest copy of HijackThis from Trend Micro and save it to your desktop.
- Double click on HJTInstall.exe to install it. Click on Install. By default, it will install to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\HijackThis.
- Read through the License Agreement presented to you on the next screen and click on I Accept.
- Once installed, HijackThis will start automatically. If it doesn't, please go to your desktop and double click on the HijackThis shortcut created there.
- Select Do a system scan and save a logfile.
- Close HijackThis.
Please post the contents of the log in the Viruses/Spyware section
Note: Do not click on the AnalyzeThis button.
Do not fix any lines you see in HijackThis as most entries are harmless and needed for the normal functioning of Windows.