Hey I am running windows ME and I have nero burning 5. I need to know how to format a cd. I see the icon in the taskbar for formatting but when i put a blank cd in and then i get to about the third step and it tells me to insert a blank cd, and it wont read the one i have in there, and it wont let me go any further, if anybody knows how to do this it would be greatly appreciated.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

why do you need to formay nero usually does that during the burning process if it doesn't in your version you might want to upgrade.

Hey I am running windows ME and I have nero burning 5. I need to know how to format a cd. I see the icon in the taskbar for formatting but when i put a blank cd in and then i get to about the third step and it tells me to insert a blank cd, and it wont read the one i have in there, and it wont let me go any further, if anybody knows how to do this it would be greatly appreciated.

Im almost sure it for formating CD-RW 's[ReWritables] but i thought you would need neros INCD for that .Im using nero 6 and InCd ,but the ReWritables I use are about 5 yrs old and I formated them with EasyCd Creators programs .

I don't use nero INCD for this. There is an "Erase cd" (or rewritable) command in the menu of nero, somewhere...

I have a over size ISO image file 8GB and 9 GB. I don't have Double layer DVD burner. I have a burner that support only 4.7 GB. I need to split these Image file into two 4.7 DVD media. How to burn these over size Image file into two Media. I am using Nero 6.xx version of software.

Any Help would be appreciate
chicago
[email]Email address ripped by moderator[/email]

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.