Mr Dani oh Dani where are you?

Ok heres the dilly-o:

Msn messenger has a feature that lets you start a program in it. Among these programs are a bunch of explicit ones that I want to get rid of. I tried reinstalling, but it didnt work.

What do I do?

Josh

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Mr Dani oh Dani where are you?

Ok heres the dilly-o:

Msn messenger has a feature that lets you start a program in it. Among these programs are a bunch of explicit ones that I want to get rid of. I tried reinstalling, but it didnt work.

What do I do?

Josh

Well, first of all, Dani is not a Mr., she's a young lady. Secondly, your question is not very clear (to me anyway). Can you rephrase it and/or be more specific? If not, maybe someone else will understand what it is you're trying to accomplish. Sorry I couldn't help.

I just fired mine up to check and the only two possibly relevent options i found available were "Play a game" and "Start Application Sharing".

Could you please describe your problem with more detail added?

apologies for the hip-hop speaky and the dani thing.

Did you put them there? If not I'd say it's a spware/trojan intrusion, and you should follow the advice in the stickied topics in the Security section of the forum as an initial move to clean your system of intrusions.

If they are entries that you have no idea how they got there, then I'd say your problem is best dealt with in that particular forum section.

thanks 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.