I need to run a new registry cleaner I bought because(Laptop) cpu will not go on line, but in safe mode, the screen is set to 640x480 and when I run the program, I can do everything but click the fix button because it is to low on screen. I tried the tab button and it only has minimize and close at tap. Any tips? I also can drag it up to the top but just not enough.

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by caperjack

Go to properties, advanced settings, turn hard war ecceleration down until screen goes too 800x600, goto monitor properties, make sure your monitor type is chosen

lol. only knew one answer, now on was asking it do you asked it youself! just kidding ! often wondered if there was a workaround for that

Yes Caperjack, I deserved that, and never figured I would answer the only fix to myself. I owe it to Daniweb for me to take the time to help others as a kind of trade off for the help I have recieved. I appologise for not returning the help to others and for only posting help for my self. I will make it up, by donations and tr4y to help solve some problems, I love this sight, and Caperjacks comment really got to me,,, I feel so selfish now. Man,,,, talk about your all around bad days.

Yes Caperjack, I deserved that, and never figured I would answer the only fix to myself. I owe it to Daniweb for me to take the time to help others as a kind of trade off for the help I have received. I apologize for not returning the help to others and for only posting help for my self. I will make it up, by donations and tr4y to help solve some problems, I love this sight, and Caperjacks comment really got to me,,, I feel so selfish now. Man,,,, talk about your all around bad days.

Really i was just kidding ,. and i do need to use the workaround ,never new that one .just need to save it somewhere ! help away !

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.