Hi all,

My computer has found itself fit to restart itself whenever it wants to. This problem just started 4 or 5 days ago. I have ran adware, spybot, and Norton all showing no viruses.

Does anybody have an answer or any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Right click on My Computer->Properties->Advanced->Startup and Recovery Settings->untick Automatically restart

Next time it decides to restart it should come up with a blue STOP Error screen.

What is the error?

Also check your RAM using Memtest86 and Windows memory diagnostics, both from my sig.

no idea,

it just started happening. I will try that when I get home from work and let you know what it says. Thanks so much.

Please name your threads more suitably in the future.

Help Me Please!!!!!!! tells us nothing about what your issue is. "Please help me solve my random restarts" might have been more appropriate.

OK, Next time I will use my grammar classes I took 15 years ago and apply them to the heading of my message. Good Day.

OK, Next time I will use my grammar classes I took 15 years ago and apply them to the heading of my message. Good Day.

It will be greatly appreciated-- it's not that we have some kind of rule about it here, I'm just trying to ensure that everyone knows the best ways to get other members to read and respond to your posts. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.