I have recently installed a program called fifa master successfully.But while openig it..,error come s like "The application failed to initialize properly(0xc000007b).Click on OK to terminate the application."What is the error i cant understand..?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

hi, copy this["The application failed to initialize properly(0xc000007b).Click on OK to terminate the application."] into google.com search and you may find a few solution on same or similar errors

I've searched..,but couldn't find any specific answer,can anyone help me to solve this problem.

I've searched..,but couldn't find any specific answer,can anyone help me to solve this problem.

no idea,but what is the brand name of your computer,is it laptop or desktop ,what antivirus program do you have installed,windows xp or Vista installed

I have not installed any antivirus program.My computer is P4 3.0 ghz,with 1GB memory.I've installed Win Xp professional SP2.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.