I changed windows explorer not to have the arrow at the bottom and have to scroll down long ago. Now I want to do the same thing to Internet Explorer. I have lost how I went about getting windows explorer to do that and the reason for this question. How do I get Internet Explorer to put the windows side by side when I click on Favorites and not have to use the arrow at the bottom of the favorites to scroll down. This just takes a lot of time but if the favorites came up side by side that would be great. Thanks for any help on this.

Ron Spruell

I changed windows explorer not to have the arrow at the bottom and have to scroll down long ago. Now I want to do the same thing to Internet Explorer. I have lost how I went about getting windows explorer to do that and the reason for this question. How do I get Internet Explorer to put the windows side by side when I click on Favorites and not have to use the arrow at the bottom of the favorites to scroll down. This just takes a lot of time but if the favorites came up side by side that would be great. Thanks for any help on this.

Ron Spruell

Hi ,I don't know how to do what you want to do ,but I think that side by side is a function avaiable in older versions of IE ,like 5.0 and 5.5 ,not an option in 6.0,I actually am glad because I had so many favorites that it useto go right off the screen to the right .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.