Help, I am getting booted off the internet when I try and visit some web sites (example-eBay). I am getting an error signature that reads, "App Name: iexplore.exe, ModVer: 1.4.2.0, ModName: jpiexp32.dll, AppVer:6.0.2900.2180". Will PC Doctor or another software help me fix this problem? Otherwise my pc is working fine. Please any help will be appreciated.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hmmm, that looks like a Java file. My only ideas are to run Adaware, Spybot, reinstall Java, or try to Google a solution. I don't have an absolute solution to fix it but I'd recommend installing Firefox instead. www.getfirefox.com

Hmmm, that looks like a Java file. My only ideas are to run Adaware, Spybot, reinstall Java, or try to Google a solution. I don't have an absolute solution to fix it but I'd recommend installing Firefox instead. www.getfirefox.com

I have run adaware and spybot already. Will Firefox correct this?

Help, I am getting booted off the internet when I try and visit some web sites (example-eBay). I am getting an error signature that reads, "App Name: iexplore.exe, ModVer: 1.4.2.0, ModName: jpiexp32.dll, AppVer:6.0.2900.2180". Will PC Doctor or another software help me fix this problem? Otherwise my pc is working fine. Please any help will be appreciated.

jpiexp32.dll is for the java ie plugin ,try reloading java ,get the download
here download and install

jpiexp32.dll is for the java ie plugin ,try reloading java ,get the download
here download and install

Thanks caperjack, that download worked!

Your welcome .good to hear ,wasn't sure if it would ,but a reinstall is always worth a try .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.