2 computers vista & xp...Problem is sporatic on BOTH computer., sometimes things function fine...Very odd...on the XP computer at times ., specifically sites like MY SPACE. Windows freeze., I dont know if the 2 things are related..

Input is really appreciated, I do clear temp files, de frag and I really dont believe there is a virus..

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by caperjack

If it's not a virus then it's a problem with your browser, try another one! Good luck!

Well whatever Verizon supplys I do & defrag i do, I clear temp files.

I did type it in the run box & it brings up the black screen and goes away real quickly

in the run box type cmd, then once the cmd comes up type ipconfig /flushdns. it might help, its a good start when things start to get jumpy

in the run box type cmd, then once the cmd comes up type ipconfig /flushdns. it might help, its a good start when things start to get jumpy

?????

could not flush dns ., failed during execution???

?????

could not flush dns ., failed during execution???

NOTE...problem is confined to both computers at time on my network...Its great to get this information from you all...My only ? is when you do this, I do get into the dns section., however

/flushdns.

it seems the command fails? Am I missing something in syntax>?

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.