Hi, whenever I open up a video file in WMP 10 it is zoomed in and crops part of the video off. Any suggestions?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

Hi, whenever I open up a video file in WMP 10 it is zoomed in and crops part of the video off. Any suggestions?

Try this ,right click on the video when its open and go to video size and check off the fit to video and fit to player and make sure it set to 100%

Try this ,right click on the video when its open and go to video size and check off the fit to video and fit to player and make sure it set to 100%

Well, I checked that and it is set correctly. I notice that any video I try to play in any video player is screwed up. Zoomed in and cut off. Sounds like a video codec problem. Not sure how to fix it.

I have a problem with mine too. My problem is a little different though... it won't let me play any media at all. The player just gives me an error message and closes down.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.