Hey guys! recently my laptop started playing up on me, everytime i turned the stupid thing on it would get stuck on the blue start up window and wouldnt load anything! wouldnt load in safe mode or anything. So I stuck my restore disks in and tried restoring it, then half way through the restore a pop up came up saying error, image file corrupted or something. The restore removed EVERYTHING from my computer, now whenever I turn it on it says media test failure and then takes me to a screen saying operating system not found. I always try to completely restore my laptop but the error pop up always comes up! I've followed all the restore instructions and stuff but it just wont work. How do I fix it?!?! I'm not really looking forward to having to take it to a computer store and paying hundreds of dollars to get it fixed, so any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thank you :)

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Sorry, typoed, it's presario.

You need to get a windows install disk for it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.