Hello
here is a problem that I look in the msconfig, I just type it in run command to look at the startup items. Meanwhile I find an entry that doesn't have any name, no command is there but the location is the same as the other programs have.
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run

what's that...?

And normally what kind of programs we allow in the startup. Means like Adobe put many entries in the startup we can remove these and like Quicktime and itunes helper etc etc.. and yes especially Bluetooth.
One more thing is very strange that I never install rocketDock on my laptop but I found an entry of it too at startup programs. and the location is
D:\Program files\RocketDock\RocketDock.exe

Please help
Thanks so much.

The first thing you should do is go to start menu>run>regedit and follow the path that you stated above. Only it's going to be HKLM Current Machine. Sometimes there are entries there that are not in Msconifg and vice versa. Also run Hijackthis so you can see a true list of EVERYTHING that starts up when your computer does. I would also reccomend running spyware and adware scans using Malwarebytes and Spybot SD.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.