Alright, bear with me on this. I'm using my PS3 to type this.

blue screen
STOP: c000021a {Fatal System Error}
The Windows Logon Process system process terminated unexpectedly with a status of 0xc0000139 (0x00000000 0x00000000)
The system has been shut down,

i have tried booting in every possible mode, and the cdrom will not reconize any xp cd that i have. all components are less than 6 months old. this started after a post software install reboot.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Hi,
Is you PC still able to boot to a blue screen but you can not use your CD?
Have you set the BIOS to boot from CD?
http://www.hiren.info/pages/bios-boot-cdrom is a site to show you how if you don't know or you can Google it for other sites.
If your BIOS is set and you still can not get the PC to read A CD, check all leads, power and ribbon on both ends. Is there any activity (lights) from your CD when booting?

What software did you install prior to this happening?

ok, now i got the keyboard on the PS3 so this will be easier to type.

For the computer i've already tried reseting the bios by taking out the battery and ive already checked all the sata cables on the hhd and the cdrom. and i've already forced the computer to boot from just the cdrom and all it did was tell me to reboot the computer and select a proper boot device or to insert the correct media and press enter. when i remove the cd and insert again. the cdrom light comes on while it reads the cd then goes off and it redisplays the message again.

the boot goes as follows

power on
bios flash screen
windows xp flash screen
abnormally long black screen
a click sound from the computer
BLUE SCREEN

This all happens even if i press F8 and choose any of the possible variations displayed. I've done all this before posting here, I wouldn't have a problem if there was a way to boot from cd/dvd or from the hhd in anyway. as it stands, i couldn't even reformat the hhd plus there is over 300GB of information on this 1TB hhd that would be lost. also everything on this computer is 6 months old or less. everything has ran fine untill now exept for the problem back in august, but that was fixed.

mobo, cpu, ram, and case 6 months old
psu, hhd, and cdrom 2 months old

when this started i had installed a bluetooth micro adapter and it restarted to this endless blue screen problem and yes i did imediatly try unplugging it along with everything else extra on the computer.

so, anymore idea..... Please

alright i'm guesin n9body has any idea what could be wrong,

Hi,
I can only guess that your BIOS on your motherboard is the fault, six months old, take it back and ask them to check it for you. You can access your info from any other PC with your HD connected either externally or as a slave or secondary master.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.