These are the "Minimum" system requirements for PC

OS: Windows Vista, XP, or 2000 CPU | CPU: Pentium 4 2.4 Ghz Single Core
processor or equivalent (2.8 Ghz for Vista) RAM: 512 MB or more (1 GB for Vista) Disc Drive: 8x or
faster DVD drive | Hard Drive: 10.5 GB or more free space | Video: DirectX 9.0c compatible * | Sound:
DirectX 9.0c compatible | Input: Keyboard or dual-analog gamepad
* Video card with 128 MB or more memory and one of the following chipsets is required: ATI x1300
or greater | NVIDIA 6600 or greater | DirectX 9.0c compatible card with Shader Model 3.0 support." "

Verify you have these requirements to play the game properly.

uhm bob im willing to upgrade my computer to improve my gaming experience because GTA IV requires 2gb but i only have 1gb

Can you give me some suggestion what motherboard , ram , video card to buy?(what brand)

I think you better take 1 step at a time when upgrading. Having 2gb first and see how it goes than maybe go to 3gb if permitted. Than only go for graphic card like nVidia 9500GT of ATI 4850 if you have the budget. Game are graphic centric so a good graphic card do help. If you have the budget than go for it. If not upgrade the RAM first and see how it goes.

Hi,
I would never recommend any product like that as I feel it is like choosing a car, everyones ideas of what is best can be so varied. I think what you buy should be the among the most advanced product on the market. It is not so bad now but it still applies, When you buy a new hardware/software or PC it is out of date before you leave the store.
Basically. if you find that three manufacturers have similar late model motherboards, select the one you want from the information available about each board.

this is a video of my problem i recorded it in a video recorder program(it shows pink screen because it is trial but it is watchable)

this is the link and download it thank you!

http://www.2shared.com/file/9976565/2ecf3912/video.html

i think the heat temp is the problem i tried putting 1 fan in my casing(because my old fan is broken) it improved a little but my brother said i need more fan or video card cooler

Hi,
I can't get a picture with that video.
If a fan has improved your problem then it is most probably caused by overheating. You said a month ago you were going to upgrade your motherboard, why not just get a new board and see how thing go?

took me 5 min to find the link for the file ,

Hi,
I can't get a picture with that video.
If a fan has improved your problem then it is most probably caused by overheating. You said a month ago you were going to upgrade your motherboard, why not just get a new board and see how thing go?

if you click the link and chose open with instead of saving it ,it will play ,but its a basketball game

When I downloaded it I got sound but no video, I tried your suggestion and got nothing. This thread could turn out to be the longest thread ever. I am not going to post here again as the OP never wants to do what is offered, says he will do something and then fails to do that as well. If somebody else wants to play with him, have fun.
Bye blayziebone, If you want my help, read what has been posted earlier,
good luck.

You know if money is fast to you and you think im playing then ok. Yeah i can buy high priced computer but it takes time. I am a student only and money isnt too fast for me.

1. OO
2.Hindi, Married to one and living in the Philippines in Davao

I thought you were a bloke Bob? The way I understand it is, men generally marry Filipina's, not Filipino's :D.

That might depend if you were gay (bakla) or not. lol

Maybe silahis :D. Mamaya.

No, you are correct, again, when I was asked if I was a Filipino and I answered in the negative and continued by saying that I was married to one, I should have said "I am an Australian citizen who has been granted permanent residence in the Philippines, I am married to a Filipina and we have a 6 year old girl and a 9 month old baby boy. We now have a 2500 square meter property in Davao where I have built (with some assistance) our 104 square meter, single story house (no hollow block) where we have been living for over 15 months. " But I didn't say it then, so now I have.
I have never had relationships with a homosexual but I have had relationships with a man who has...lol Sorry.

lol. That's like the one that goes "There's a bloke where I work who's a homo and if you give me a kiss, I'll tell you who he is" :).
Magandang gabi.

LOL!!!!!!! Please don't turn this thread into a sex scandal.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.