what should i do??? to install windows xp in my notebook l510?? hope u can help me.. thank you..

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

To be honest, if you are seeking assistance, you might want to start by learning to read... I don't think your laptop is THAT old. You also need to provide more info on your machine (such as model prefix and age of machine), as some recent notebooks contain hardware components for which no XP drivers are available.

Please post your request for assistance in the appropriate board, giving as much info as possible on your laptop. Personally, if laptop is as recent a model as I suspect it is, I would be more inclined to recommend an upgrade to Win7, rather than downgrading to an OS which is almost at the end of its full support life-cycle.

If u can provide us more detail about your laptop than we can help u better.

To be honest, if you are seeking assistance, you might want to start by learning to read... I don't think your laptop is THAT old. You also need to provide more info on your machine (such as model prefix and age of machine), as some recent notebooks contain hardware components for which no XP drivers are available.

Please post your request for assistance in the appropriate board, giving as much info as possible on your laptop. Personally, if laptop is as recent a model as I suspect it is, I would be more inclined to recommend an upgrade to Win7, rather than downgrading to an OS which is almost at the end of its full support life-cycle.

Ya ! I am agree with you nice tips

Thanks

Nice advice and you miss forum you should move this thread to the xp forum

Hi
well dear just enter the bootable cd of windows xp in your cd rom. and follow those step who show you in the end of page. setup will interact you.

Thanks
Regards

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.