Is there a way to see my cpu usage on windows 2000 like on xp?

Im leasing a 2000 server and need to know what its cpu usage is all the time. But I have no idea how to do it on 2000. I dont want to go and download some program to do it if windows already does it. Please help me.....

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Is there a way to see my cpu usage on windows 2000 like on xp?

Im leasing a 2000 server and need to know what its cpu usage is all the time. But I have no idea how to do it on 2000. I dont want to go and download some program to do it if windows already does it. Please help me....

Ironically, the Windows utility to monitor resource usage is itself a resource hog. For this purpose, I use TinyResMeter, which is lightweight, highly configurable, and requires no installation. It can also monitor other things and serve as a screen grabber.

Ironically, the Windows utility to monitor resource usage is itself a resource hog. For this purpose, I use TinyResMeter, which is lightweight, highly configurable, and requires no installation. It can also monitor other things and serve as a screen grabber.

Thank you very much. Its woks great.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.