I am working on a Wincor ATM model 2150xe. The OS of the Wincor is NT 4.0 and Procash NDC is installed on it. Its connection to host was X.25, and Eicon C91 Card was installed on it. I made necessary modifications on it to change it to TCP/IP, but after I install Ethernet card on it, I encounter the following error message:

The card I install is Intel® PRO/1000 MT Desktop Adapter, and is a normal Ethernet card, but I don’t know why this message is displayed?

Do you know how I can solve this problem?

If it is not solved, can I disable the Alert, so that it does not pop up, or when it pops up, it is avoided so that the ATM does not remain stopped?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

The most likely cause would be that you have the incorrect driver loaded. It may also be that the driver requires a service pack to be previously installed. If memory serves SP 6 was the final released.

Perhaps you'll find a better driver or some help at Intel's web site.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.