Hi Guys
I hope my query is a simple one to answer. I use Windows PCs, one runs Windows 7 and one runs Windows Vista. Like everyone with a computer the thought of losing any of my data is a horrible one. I am always doing my best to backup data onto my external hard drive and make sure I have a thorough backup of everything. However I find it confusing to make sure I have everything backed up and which versions I can then delete etc. Can anyone offer me some advice on best practices to follow when backing up my data. Also can anyone recommend to me a program that I should use to make the backup process as easy and efficient as possible? I appreciate all who take the time to read this and offer advice.

Kind regards

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Bob_180_Bob

I have found W7s default program to be very space hungry, even with the space saving option running. (Keep the latest system image and minimise space used for backup)

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.