hi,

everything was still ok, last night. all i did was scan the computer if there were any virus and it turned out that there werent' any and i shut it down.

anyway, i restarted the computer several times this morning.

before i can enter into my windows xp, 1sass.exe- system error pops out, and whether i click "ok" or just close this window it just restarts automatically. so this goes on and on.

Any ideas on what I should do?

i had to come at an internet cafe to research on this:(

Thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Is it 1sass or lsass?
Download hijackthis on to a flash drive and run it on the pc.

Download HijackThis Executable from here. Save it to your desktop.
Start HJT & press the "Do a system scan and save a log file" button. When the scan is finished a window will pop up giving you the option of where to save it. Save it to desktop where it is easy to access. Open the log file and then go to the format Tab and make sure that wordwrap is unchecked. Copy the entire contents of the file & paste it into the body of your post. DO NOT FIX ANYTHING YET. Most of what is there is necessary for the running of your system.

hey thanks for the response.

the problem is I can't even enter into windows. I will need to enter before I can use that software right? as when windows xp is starting to load, this pop up appears so whether i click ok or not, it'll just automatically restart. so i am right back where i started.

Only thing I can suggest is to reset the bios by removing the cmos battery on the motherboard for a couple of minutes before re-fitting it. See if it works.
Repair the OS with your installation CD.

Ok i solved the problem I just used a WinPE disc. So it made enter my windows in a safe mode where i just move or removed files from my C drive then everything worked out perfectly. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.