Member Avatar for Eric^^

Hi all!
My computer is getting a bit slow... does someone know how can i get me computer faster and more RAM

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Um, buy RAM, install it?

by a compatiable thumb drive and use ready boost .

=====================
Using memory in your storage device to speed up your computer

ReadyBoost can speed up your computer by using storage space on most USB flash drives and flash memory cards. When you plug a ReadyBoost-compatible storage device into your computer, the AutoPlay dialog box offers you the option to speed up your computer using ReadyBoost. If you select this option, you can choose how much memory on the device to use for this purpose.

When you set up a device to work with ReadyBoost, Windows shows you how much space it recommends you allow it to use for optimal performance. For ReadyBoost to effectively speed up your computer, the flash drive or memory card should have at least 1 gigabyte (GB) of available space. If your device doesn't have enough available space for ReadyBoost, you'll see a message telling you to free some space on the device if you want to use it to speed up your system.

You can enable or disable ReadyBoost for a specific flash drive or other removable storage device. For more information, see Turn ReadyBoost on or off for a storage device.

Reclaim RAM and remove by removing start up applications that you really don't use or need. You can also disable transparency and Aero if you are using a laptop.

1. upgrade RAM.
2. delete junk files using ccleaner
3. delete cookies, cache, history time to time.
4. use chrome or mozilla since they are lighter browsers.

commented: good thoughts :) +25

Hi all!
My computer is getting a bit slow... does someone know how can i get me computer faster and more RAM

Hi Eric i think you need to do a disk clean up on your computer,2nd you need to defragment it and with regard to the ram you can purchase a any ram as long as it does not supersedes system requirements.

Clean up your trash, registry, temporary files, unnecessary files, old compress files, scan for virus and unistall software you don't need. You can use your thumb drive as a swap disk. Last resort will be to expand your RAM. But you need to know what RAM your motherboard is using.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.