Hello, I just upgraded my laptop to windows 7, my computer stats are as follows:

Toshiba Satellite P205 Laptop, Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, Intel Core 2 Duo x2, 32 Bit Operating System 3.00 GB RAM, 200 GB Hard Drive

I have been a long time user of firefox and love firefox but I can't seen to get it to work right on my new os, it worked fine on vista! This is what will happen, I installed it fine and it all works fine and I can browse for 10 - 15 min max then it will out of no where, no sign of over use, freeze up and crash! Any one have any input on this?

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Hi,
What version of FF are you using?
Have you tried to run in FF safe mode (not windows safe mode)?
You could try uninstalling, download again and reinstall again and see how that goes.

Member Avatar for wyogie

I have same problem opening FF3 on windows 7. system will unexpectedly shutdown and boot up again.
No problem so far when using other browser.. but i also supect FF 3 addon, have to try to remove add on and pick what causing problem...

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.