I noticed that once I updated my Firefox browser there no longer was a toolbar for Windows Media Radio... I did have a tool bar through Nasa, but removed it. Could that be why I had it before or is it because of the new update with Firefox browser. Anyone know why this is? I would really like to have it back if at all possible. Help please...:)

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Hi,
If it is available, right click on the top of a firefox screen, click customize, click restore default sets.

i have used firefor for yrs now and don't recall ever seeing a WMR icon, must have come with tool bar through Nasa,reinstall it and see

Hi,
If it is available, right click on the top of a firefox screen, click customize, click restore default sets.

I checked and it isn't in there either. Thanks for trying to help .. good suggestion though. :)

i have used firefox for yrs now and don't recall ever seeing a WMR icon, must have come with tool bar through Nasa,reinstall it and see

Yeah, I already thought of that and was considering doing that, but I really don't want the Nasa tool bar again lol. Thanks anyways... I am looking through Mozilla Firefox website right now to see if there is any add-ons there that has it. If you know of any other sites that have a toolbar for Windows Media let me know. Thanks again... :):)

I'm not sure if it's exactly what you are after, but I like Foxy Tunes

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.