i has a Easy Cap 4 channel usb dvr capture the driver it can with not working with vista can you help me with drivers to work please

Recommended Answers

All 18 Replies

i has a Easy Cap 4 channel usb dvr capture the driver it can with not working with vista can you help me with drivers to work please

hi , i see English is not you first language,so why not use this site to type in you language and translate to English so we can know what you are talking about .
http://babelfish.yahoo.com/

You could try to answer the question....

He has an easycap USB video capture device and it doesn't work in Vista. He seeks a driver that makes it work.

This is a big problem for LOTS of people. Some have it working in Vista and Windows 7, but so far I have not found anyone who has it working in a 64bit OS.

You could try to answer the question....

He has an easycap USB video capture device and it doesn't work in Vista. He seeks a driver that makes it work.

thats' nice ,good info ,so post a link to the ones who did and link with drivers then .

, but so far I have not found anyone who has it working in a 64bit OS.

really ,i myself have never heard of the device and have no reason to search for people who have it working ,the OP could just google for that info himself

thats' nice ,good info ,so post a link to the ones who did and link with drivers then .

really ,i myself have never heard of the device and have no reason to search for people who have it working ,the OP could just google for that info himself

If you've never heard of the device, why post at all?

I found drivers that work in Vista and Windows 7 x64 OSes. Here's a download link: http://thegoodgeek.biz/filez/EZCAP_Vista64.zip

I take no resonsibility, however, for anything that happens when using these drivers. Someone sent them to me and I am posting for your convenience. I do have them running on my PC and they work just fine for me. Not all systems are the same and it might be possible for these drivers to conflict with something on your system. Good luck!

Mr Sato,
Great info on the drivers for the easycap usb dvr dongle. The other clown who responded must get beat up alot in highschool, asuming by the way he acts, hes still in highschool

Where can I find a driver for the stk 1160 to work on Windows XP OS, please?

sir,
this is to request you regarding STK 1160 syntek driver

with the vista and windows 7 driver you may need to right click on the installing .exe file and run as administrator.

what a Dick

preciso drive stk 1160 usb

ola boa tarde
tenho usb stk syntek 1160 motorista
que funciona c/ imagem de captura ruim e audio só funciona c/ audio do motorista mudo
grato
jandrade 25/08/2010

ola
esqueci de enviar o é xp
grato
jandrade

jandrade: Galacian?

hello good afternoon has Syntek STK 1160 usb driver that works w / Image Capture and bad audio only works w / audio driver mute grateful jandrade 25/08/2010

Also: hi forgot to send the XP grateful jandrade

Well I got mine going on 2.4ghz dual core, 4gig mem. win7ultimate custom-built pc. It took compatibility mode (xpsp3) and the so-called 1150 driver set (which contains 1160) Also changed cameras to mini cmos sw211-dsc diy security cam. (goggle it). Both sound and image work fine also does quad-scan mode. Wireless is working on cam 1 w/sound. 2, 3 and 4 are also in place hardwired. Motion detection alarm and email working and all seems to be go. Now to catch that douche that broke my car window and tried to steal my registration tag...bwahahahaha!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.