I sure hope you can help me.I recived a message on my screen that i should run the online crash analysis.I down loaded the users guide and followed it the best i know how i am very computer stupit.I down loaded the program and loaded to disk like i was told.Then it tells me to reboot my computer and when it starts up it say windows diagnostic will load and it interface will appear. What is an interface and were would it appear?The computer only restart in the normal way notting about the diagnostic report comes up.
I sure hope you can help me
thank you for your time
Don bolduc

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

You do not say if there appears to be anything wrong with the computer. On line crash analysis is not as far as I know a standard program and it does depend on which version of windows you are using. if win 7 it has a lot of built in tools to analyse and cure any crashing and you should not need to go and get anyonline stuff.
M

You do not say if there appears to be anything wrong with the computer. On line crash analysis is not as far as I know a standard program and it does depend on which version of windows you are using. if win 7 it has a lot of built in tools to analyse and cure any crashing and you should not need to go and get anyonline stuff.
M

I am running window 2000 my computer is very slow and i am getting messages can not connect to some progams. When i start my computer a warning keeps coming up that there is a serias problume that needs to be corrected with this progam.Can you tell me what an interface is and were it would appear on my computer?

You probably have some rogue program or fake antivirus (something like a virus). Download and install MalwareBytes AntiMalware, update it and do a quick scan then come back with some results.

I would seriously advise getting rid of Win 2000. It did have a lot of problems. one was lack of drivers as it was written really only for the buisiness world using standard office type software.

The other problem is that a lot of modern software, Java, and internet require facilities to run that are just not in win 2000.
So either go to xp, or check your machine against mssoft requirements and go for win 7 or if you are prepared to go another route it will run a lot better for most things using ubuntu.
M

I would seriously advise getting rid of Win 2000. It did have a lot of problems. one was lack of drivers as it was written really only for the buisiness world using standard office type software.

The other problem is that a lot of modern software, Java, and internet require facilities to run that are just not in win 2000.
So either go to xp, or check your machine against mssoft requirements and go for win 7 or if you are prepared to go another route it will run a lot better for most things using ubuntu.
M

sorry my mistake i am running xp right now i am running malwareb like you advised me i will get back to you with the results

sorry my mistake i am running xp right now i am running malwareb like you advised me i will get back to you with the results

malwared is still scaning it has scand over 45000 abjects and has found 29 infected objects it say to let the scan finish and send report should i let it keep running

malwared is still scaning it has scand over 45000 abjects and has found 29 infected objects it say to let the scan finish and send report should i let it keep running

yes let it run to the end ,then click on view results ,then fix all ,no need to send report ,but you could copy and post he log file here

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.