Hello,

I recently deleted my Iomega Zip drive (remember those things?) from my computer. All the programs, drivers, etc. all went away except for something in the Control Panel folder called "IOMEGA ACTIVE DISK". I can't figure out a way to delete this. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
-Mase

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Try add/remove programs, then go to add/remove windows components. That's my only guess.

Hello,

I recently deleted my Iomega Zip drive (remember those things?) from my computer. All the programs, drivers, etc. all went away except for something in the Control Panel folder called "IOMEGA ACTIVE DISK". I can't figure out a way to delete this. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
-Mase

Hi,

Open NotePad, and copy the contents of the below "Code" box:-

cd %windir%
cd System32
dir *.cpl /a /b >C:\CPL.txt

Go to File Menu > Save As, and save the file with the name Test.bat and exit from NotePad.

Double-Click on the file Test.bat, a small DOS type window should open and close immediately. After this, there would be a file called CPL.txt in C:\ Drive. Open this CPL.txt file in NotePad, and post it's contents here.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.