Hi Guys,

I am having a tough time with this issue. I am trying to fill out my email address in order to activate trend micro but when the empty box pops up to fill out my email address, I am UNABLE to click in to the box to fill out the information. I have tried plugging in the mouse as opposed to using the laptop mouse and clicking in the box with that, but that doesn't work either. I am finding that is is happening on other applications as well. Any quick fixes for this?

Thanks in advance!

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

check your browser settings. do you have java script enabled? if not do so. Later---

commented: 10 +0

I think you are correct Biker920, I will try and post my results. Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it!

I think you are correct Biker920, I will try and post my results. Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it!

That did it. I went in to Internet Options and Advanced and simply Reset the settings and it worked. Thanks again for your help. :)

Glad to help, if problem is solved please mark thread as solved. Later---

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.