hi...guyzz...my system's outcome is very slow...its nt running fast...so can anyone help..plzz....i have downloaded ccleaner...eventhough its not so fast...plzz help...!!

Hi Suraj Kamble, nice to meet you :D
You can find some help from "Similar Threads" on right.

hii bro..bt can i know whoz dis...jus lyk dat..if u don mind...

I would recommend that you delete any old files and programs that you no longer use. Then I run your disk cleaner (or CCleaner), and defrag. It may also be helpful to run an anti-virus program, seeing how a virus could be the rest that your computer is running slow. Another thing you can check are the processes running. Sometimes you can have processes running in the background that are taking up valuable CPU that you don't need.

thak you jhudson...but jus keeping ccleaner is enuf or installin any anti virus will be better...?? plzz suggest...

Both are useful. Each one does different things. CCleaner helps to keep you disk space clear of junk and unwanted programs...Anti-virus keeps you protected from mal-ware and viruses. Each category can cause your computer to slow down in performance.

but while scanning my system using any antivirus,my system is gettin very slow...so wat shld i do..plzz help..

hey jhudson plz help me bro...wat 2 do..??my system gets slow down while scannin...

Member Avatar for anu07

well I guess first of all you might need to use antivirus that don't use that much system resources,Avira antivirus should be good for that,and secondly you might need to disable some softwares running during startup in the background....which would atleast not clog the resources that much....and by the way how much physical memory does your computer have?

80GB...and its not at all full..is avira good...??

and my RAM is 256MB..

Member Avatar for anu07

Suraj,I am talking about the amount of RAM your PC has....80 GB is hard disk space you are talking about.
and Avira is light weighted and a good enough anti virus....

Member Avatar for anu07

ahh okay.....you also may need to increase the ram to atleast 512 mb.....with 256 mb your pc will get hiccups....if you use a lot of softwares on ur pc,please do get more ram....

yeah thank you anu...i am now planning 2 get a totally new system with al high qualities...n thanx a lot...

hey anu thanks a lot...avira is working really great...and my system became a little fast...thnk you...!!

Member Avatar for anu07

happy to help.....:)

hey do you have an account on yahoo..?? just to chat with you...??

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.