I didn't see the drivers for windows 95 in the website. Is the device combatable for windows 95? Can i use the same windows 98 driver for windows 95? Do you have any suggesstion???

Ajai

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Win 95b is usb compatiable
,I would think the 98 drivers would work in 95.
If you don't have usb install yet on 95 it has to be install , on the win95b disk you will find a folder called OTHERS ,in there is a folder called USB,in there is a install for the usb.

Win 95b is usb compatiable
,I would think the 98 drivers would work in 95.
If you don't have usb install yet on 95 it has to be install , on the win95b disk you will find a folder called OTHERS ,in there is a folder called USB,in there is a install for the usb.

This is not entirely true. Only Windows 95 C has full USB support (and some special versions of Windows 95 B).

Windows 98 drivers won't run on Windows 95.

Most USB drives support Windows 98 and up this excludes Windows 95!

I've seen spme Windows 98 drivers work on Windows 95. You could try your luck with the Windows 98 drivers.

i have a transcend flash drive and it's supported by all types of windows exept win 95, i have a driver disk for win 98 but there is now words are written about win95 support.

i have a transcend flash drive and it's supported by all types of windows exept win 95, i have a driver disk for win 98 but there is now words are written about win95 support.

And exactly this is the case in 99% of all cases;) ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.