Hey! I have a huge problem with my laptop. Well for one I haven't had ANY problems whatsoever since I bought it a year ago. My sister was using skype thi morning and after that it was all messed up, so i restarted it... now when I turn it on, it shows the screen where I can chose Run Windowns, RUn Safe Mode bla bla, So when I chose Run Normal the Windows logo appears, the screen will go black and then a blue screen appears with the "problem" but it dissappears really fast that I can't read it, then it restarts all over again. I'm really frustrated because non of the safe modes work, they freeze half way. and I'm afraid I may lose all of my work. Someone help me pretty please!!!!

look the blue screen means that memory in your laptop tired ... !! so you can format your pc and try 90% it works. if you need your data try to use a converter for Sata or IDE to usb and use it as a usb in another computer you cn get your data BEFORE FORMATTING .. Your system damaged thats it

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.