Member Avatar for ingeborgdot@yah

It came with my epox board. What do you know about it? Is it something that works or do you even need it?

Member Avatar for ingeborgdot@yah

This came with my mobod as part of the disc install. It messed me up real bad. Had to uninstall and lost a bunch of info because of it.

This came with my mobod as part of the disc install. It messed me up real bad. Had to uninstall and lost a bunch of info because of it.

Advice: DON'T INSTALL IT, and DON'T UNINSTALL IT. I uninstalled, but at least one of the two non-English options uninstalls AND restores to the original save point. Program itself is uninstalled, to no way to revert. Ouch. I feel for you, dude. At least my computer is new, so I didn't lose too much.

New rule for me: no installing stuff where the company cannot put together a single coherent English paragraph on its "English" website. I just hope this thing didn't install a rootkit.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.