I saw similar thread but none were identical to my problem. here goes
IBM thinkpad a20m (older model)
MS Windows XP SP2
6 GB Hard drive
I recently installed panda anti-virus and noticed hard drive space was low (around 1 gig free before installation) heres what happened..
1. system began to run slowly after installation
2. upon restart recieve error 0x0000007E after logo screen appears
3. all alternative boot modes fail (safe, boot log.....)
4. I do see in debog mode a driver file that may be the problem (from a removable cd burner not hooked up b ut still installed....i don't mind deleting it.)
5. startup ALWAYS reverts to BSOD after this file loads...or attempt to load.
How can i get to dos to delete this file that may be causing the problem.