Hello all, I DLed a copy of the movie Gunner palace. It's about 700,000 megs and is in AVI format. I was gonna convert it to DVD so I can make a DVD movie out of it. This is the first time I've ran into this problem. Whe I go to convert it, my conversion program tells me there is an error in recognizing the audio format, and that I need to obtain the proper codec or sometihng. I have the proper Xvid codec to watch the movie, but is there a way to convert the audio to another format so that AVS will recognize it and convert the file to DVD? Maybe I'm not asking this right, just not an expert on all the Video and audio codec issues. Thanks in advance....BWJ

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

umm daniweb does not support the discussion of downloaded material, mainly because the owner and moderators for this site would not like it to be associated with illegal activities.

We don't allow the discussion of warez / pirating / etc. Thread closed.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.