Im having a hard time trying to keep track of all my passwords. I dont want to use just one becuse its not safe. I was thinking about using a program to keep track, one that will go on my jump drive. But I want to know what all the IT masters are doing?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Im having a hard time trying to keep track of all my passwords. I dont want to use just one becuse its not safe. I was thinking about using a program to keep track, one that will go on my jump drive. But I want to know what all the IT masters are doing?

Put all ur passwords in one text document zip it and encrypt it now keep this password in ur mind or put it safely in ur bank locker

I thought about that too... I did a little test and tried opening the file from another a friends computer and it wouldnt work. But if i tried to copy to to my friends computer it asked me if i wanted to remove the encryption, i said yes, and I could read everything just as if it was never encrypted.

I thought about that too... I did a little test and tried opening the file from another a friends computer and it wouldnt work. But if i tried to copy to to my friends computer it asked me if i wanted to remove the encryption, i said yes, and I could read everything just as if it was never encrypted.

No, Use Winzip to encrypt the files, use 128-bit AES encryption

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.