can anyone tell me ?.why taskmanager control button is not comming ?.kindly let me know
please .any help would be highly appreciated.

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

What do you mean by task manager control button is not coming? Can explain a bit clearer?

tasbar is comming without close,mazimize or minimize button !

What OS are you using win7, xp or vista. How long have this problem occur?

hah! that picture's funny-looking! try to grab the corner and strech it,
try alt+ctrl+del, try close from taskbar, keeps opening the same? then i don't know yet

What OS are you using win7, xp or vista. How long have this problem occur?

i am using windows 7

When you press control alternate and delete, the task manager will open and you said you did not see the close, minimize and other buttons. Try clicking at the side of the task manager, the boundary around it or strech it like what skilly said. DOuble click on the white space you see

This is whats known as tiny footprint mode, which can enabled and disabled by double clicking just within the border of the taskmgr. cheers!

Double click the top part of the task manager frame and it will return to normal view.

Er guys, isn't that what i have said before?

You sure did, but I am doing what you do :).

commented: lol +9

You sure did, but I am doing what you do :).

lol

12 post to tell the OP to double click the edge .
and they likely will never return to see all the answers .lol

lol

12 post to tell the OP to double click the edge .
and they likely will never return to see all the answers .lol

Why if the poster follow our suggestion but it did not work. Then it will be a waste of effort in the 12 posts posting the same answers.

The only time it is wasted, is if the OP decides to ignore all advice given :).

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.