OK I know lots of people has asked this question. I working on windows 98 and cant seem to get the right driver to get i working. Any help would be greatle appreciated

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

OK I know lots of people has asked this question. I working on windows 98 and cant seem to get the right driver to get i working. Any help would be greatle appreciated

What type of help do u want plz be clear

Ok i had windows xp on a older pc - formatted hard drive and re installed windows 98. When i put the pc on it says found new hardware - pci ethernet controller. I would like a link where i can d/l this drivier please. All the network connections worked perfect before i formatted the hard drive.

Ok i had windows xp on a older pc - formatted hard drive and re installed windows 98. When i put the pc on it says found new hardware - pci ethernet controller. I would like a link where i can d/l this drivier please. All the network connections worked perfect before i formatted the hard drive.

Open the cabinet and check the LAN card for the manufacturer details
The best site for driver download click here

User ID -driver
Password-all

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.