Which one is best- Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic or service Pack? What are the difference among them?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

I don't want to be rude but... haven't you try goggling these differences in the first place? There were a lot of sites that explain their differences so you can google them out. Try to be independent instead of relying to others.

Here I help you search google for you HERE

just looking at the meaning of the words used to describe the different versions says a lot to me . Basic,Premium,Ultimate ,what one you need depends on your needs ,if all you are going do is ,a bit of school work and surf the net ,then basic is fine ,if you want to do everything with it then Ultimate would be you choice .
as for the service pack SP1, its the same download for all versions.

also why Vista ,win7 is the way to go now.

and as i sad in one of your other post,and flagstar says above .www.google.com is you friend on the net ,for quick/best answers

I now know why vista,and not win7 as i suggested ,didn't notice the poster name when i made my last post ,but now that i see its Onlineshade ,who had motherboard with win7
sorry ,Ultimate would be best ,put home premium would be fine.

who had motherboard with win7

From where you have noticed it?
My motherboard does not support Windows 7. I have said in one of my previous posts.

I now know why vista,and not win7 as i suggested ,didn't notice the poster name when i made my last post ,but now that i see its Onlineshade ,who had motherboard with win7
sorry ,Ultimate would be best ,put home premium would be fine.

I forgot to inform you that my motherboard does not support Windows 7. For this reason I decided to set up Windows Vista.
Thank You.

I forgot to inform you that my motherboard does not support Windows 7. For this reason I decided to set up Windows Vista.
Thank You.

i know you said that in another post ,what i didn't realize was that this was also your thread /post

i know you said that in another post ,what i didn't realize was that this was also your thread /post

OK, no problem.
Thank you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.