HI ALL. I stumbled into this site while trying to find out what the kernel is in my computer due to the fact that when I turn it on it says wt kernel not found I have no clue on what to do would greatly apprechiate some help from one of you , your site its nice glad I found it . Thank you Sheila, Lost and blonde in Vermont :cry: You can email me at email removed by moderator and if theres a download or something that would be great tyvm

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

HI ALL. I stumbled into this site while trying to find out what the kernel is in my computer due to the fact that when I turn it on it says wt kernel not found I have no clue on what to do would greatly apprechiate some help from one of you , your site its nice glad I found it . Thank you Sheila, Lost and blonde in Vermont :cry: You can email me at geterdone888@yahoo.com and if theres a download or something that would be great tyvm

:mrgreen: HELP PLEASE!!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.