Hi. Good day. I am a beginner that wants to learn about networking and server/client administration especially with regards to Windows Server. Are there websites that I can visit or books that I can get that are recommended to help me get me started? Thanks in advance.

There are tons of books and websites. Too many as a matter of fact. I would recommend that your purchase a good set of training books. Books provide you a cost effective method for an introduction. In addition, you will probably want to setup a host computer and install virtualization software so that you can practice hands on labs.

If you are interested in Microsoft networking, I would consider this training kit: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0735663270/ref=as_li_ss_il?ie=UTF8&tag=jomesblanitkn-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399373&creativeASIN=0735663270

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.