Yesterday night when I tried to go onto a website it said BLOCKED BY NEATGEAR FIREWALL in big letters and has never happend before. I have tried the thing where you type in your user name and password but it doesn't work. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

If you say you can't login into your router you need to reset it to factory defaults. There's a pin hole at the back of your router. Press something sharp in there for about 1 minute. Then login into the router using the default usernamer and password: admin and password and run the setup wizard again to get your internet working.

If you say you can't login into your router you need to reset it to factory defaults. There's a pin hole at the back of your router. Press something sharp in there for about 1 minute. Then login into the router using the default usernamer and password: admin and password and run the setup wizard again to get your internet working.

i dont know what the default password is

Hi,

User name- admin
Password- 1234 or password

Sam.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.