Hello,

I got my computer from a friend, but it was her daughters, and my friend had blocked the website, on a netgear firewall, www.myspace.com. I actually go to this site, but it is still blocked. How do i unblock the website? And i do not know anything about privacy settings or anything, so this may be hard. Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I got my computer from a friend, but it was her daughters, and my friend had blocked the website, on a netgear firewall, www.myspace.com. I actually go to this site, but it is still blocked. How do i unblock the website? And i do not know anything about privacy settings or anything, so this may be hard. Thanks in advance.

I have that same problem with myspace I can't get onto it and there is no set password on my computer! Sorry, I don't know how to help you... :sad:

also if I type myspace in anywhere it says in big black and red that it is blocked by netgear firewall...

Hello,

Hey, the same thing has happened to me!
If you find out how to unblock it, can you please tell me, I know the password and stuff like that that my dad put on it, but how do you actually get onto the part where it says things like enter details to unblock it or something?
WB
-Frankee-c

ya van someone tell me about netgear and how to unblock it i dont have the pass and stuff will it stil work?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.